Thursday, October 8, 2009

Venezia,Pisa and Rome in same day

On Sep.19th
We covered 3 cities in Italy in 1 day.
How? I am not gonna tell you.
We did not charter a plane.
We worked so hard.
That much I can tell you.



We left CDG in the morning and went to
my another favorite city of Europe…Venezia !!

Such a beautiful place.




I have traveled 50 countries but, when some one ask me
“Where could be the best place in the planet for honey moon?”
I answer is always “Venice, Italy”

By the way the Gondola cost €100.
We tried to talk to them just for one minutes picture,
everyone told us they do minimum of €100 tour and
nothing else. So, we ended up paying €100.
We wish so much for that planning team consider more for
the subjects.

Anyway it was very short stay but we enjoyed Venezia.


After 4 hours in Venezia, we went to Pisa for the tower and
Rome in the night.

Westin Excelsior Hotel in Rome is one of my favorite hotel in
Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment