Thursday, October 8, 2009

les Champs-Élysées

On Sep.18th

After the dangerous night, at about 4 am, Brad and I went
back to Cairo airport.



We flew to the CDG for 3 tasks.
Such a wonderful city… This was my 5th visit to Paris but
I always somehow like this city.
♪Oh Champs-Élysées, Oh Champs-Élysées♪

Brad and I stayed at Prince De Galles hotel.
Built in 1928 during the Art Déco period,
the Prince de Galles is centrally located on
Avenue George V, steps away from the
Avenue Champs-Elysées and some of
the most celebrated landmarks including
the Arc de Triomphe.

And more than that,
this Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
was Elvis Presley’s favorite hotel in Paris.

We stepped out to the Champs-Elysées and
had French gourmet dinner.



Brad had foie gras for appetizer and steak for the
main dish. I had escargot for appetizer and the orange duck
for the main dish.

That was extremely happy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment